feemcg Posted July 9, 2009 Share Posted July 9, 2009 Lav 1 - slightly heavier and bigger than Lav 2.The combs are unchanged since my 5 week pics i.e. flat and pale, and still no wattles to speak of. Lav 2 - one of these 2 is going to another forum member along with one of my gorgeous Salmon Faverolles (if the Lav stays a girl ) White has a tiny standard comb, looks mean and zips around like Roadrunner Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Chickvic Posted July 9, 2009 Share Posted July 9, 2009 Aww - I think they all look cute Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Griffin Posted July 9, 2009 Share Posted July 9, 2009 Can we please see Faverolle pics too How long was it before you could sex them? Jeff is a week old tomorrow, the feathers on the tips of his wings are white at the ends with grey rather than black. I guess if Jeff were a girl they'd be lighter. Silly question, but do the white Aras lay blue eggs too? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
feemcg Posted July 9, 2009 Author Share Posted July 9, 2009 Don't have early pics of the Favs as they feathered up but it's just like this (boy at the top) My pics of them at 5 weeks shows the big colour difference if you look back my posts (not sure how to do a link ). They are HUGE!......and yes, I'm reliably informed the white Ara should lay blue eggs Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Griffin Posted July 9, 2009 Share Posted July 9, 2009 Ah see the Feathersite pics have grey on the girls wings too so all hope is not lost yet I've already decided if Jeff is a Jeff and not a Daphne he's not dinner, I'll try to find him a home because I love him, I've never loved a chick like this before Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...