Settie Posted July 15, 2009 Share Posted July 15, 2009 Hi, I am really excited because I have a broody hen and I am about to get an incubater! Please send pix of chicks. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lewis Posted July 15, 2009 Share Posted July 15, 2009 Have you got any questions? If you insist My male Cream Crested Legbar chicks, hatched yesterday: The male at the back, and 2 girls at the front: Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Settie Posted July 17, 2009 Author Share Posted July 17, 2009 Thanks They look realy cute! I have on question, have you ever had light sussexes or plymouth rocks? Are they nice breeds? Just wondering because these are the to breeds I think I'm going to hatch. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lewis Posted July 17, 2009 Share Posted July 17, 2009 I have on question, have you ever had light sussexes or plymouth rocks? Are they nice breeds? Just wondering because these are the to breeds I think I'm going to hatch. Not personally but we had some Light Sussex at the farm. They're good dual purpose birds, meaning they can be used for eggs and meat if you were thinking about that. They are nice birds and if you can't keep the cockerels, you should be able to find homes for them (or as I said before, meat birds). Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Settie Posted July 18, 2009 Author Share Posted July 18, 2009 Thank you! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...