Sarahsausage Posted August 8, 2009 Share Posted August 8, 2009 Hello, sorry if this sounds a bit dim but where do you most of you buy Flubenvet from, can you get it from your vet or do you have to order on line? Thanks Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Saronne Posted August 8, 2009 Share Posted August 8, 2009 You can order it online...someone out there will know a site, or you could do a google search. Saronne x Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
sjp Posted August 8, 2009 Share Posted August 8, 2009 got mine from here http://www.bestpet.co.uk/detailed_product.asp?id=69111 check this out for more places viewtopic.php?f=5&t=50133 Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sarahsausage Posted August 9, 2009 Author Share Posted August 9, 2009 Thank you Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Rona Posted August 9, 2009 Share Posted August 9, 2009 I got mine from my vet. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Hen Watch Posted August 9, 2009 Share Posted August 9, 2009 Sarah, Got my Flubenvet Intermediate 2.5% from Petmeds. But since I got it I found other forum members had found cheaper websites. I bought online without prescription – tub lasts 2/3 years. http://www.petdispensary.co.uk http://www.chemistdirect.co.uk http://www.petmeds.co.uk/ (Note: If your a Moneysavingexpert person like me and have a TopCashBack account for your online purchases – Petmeds and Chemist Direct are both listed as merchants cashback – but do note that Pet Dispensary is cheapest anyway even without the cashback. ) Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sarahsausage Posted August 10, 2009 Author Share Posted August 10, 2009 Thanks Hen Watch, I've ordered from petmeds as suggested Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...