franklyrabbit

New Eglu Which Rabbits Won't Go Into!

hi franklyrabbit and jenuk99!

poo update . . .

we've given up on the litter tray! they have had it in there for a week, but still refuse to do anything in it!! feels like the (orange eglu) is a gorified loo for them!!!

right out of ideas now??? :(

on the up side, they seem to be getting used to us now.

:angel:

Apologies if you have already said this but have they been neautered? Mine were both very liberal with their poos until they were done then it was an overnight wonder they both just started using the tray. But with them being outside it is better than if they were house buns and pooing on the sofa. Sorry dont fell iam very helpful tonight. :?

yes jenuk99 they have been neautered.

we are making a bit of progress now - today they seemed the be using both the (orange eglu) and the litter tray . . so i guess i should just stick with it. i just being a bit impatient!!

i think moving the food outside the (orange eglu) has helped - right opposite the litter tray. just a bit of trial and error with us being beginners. we'll see how it goes.

they seem happy enough - i guess it's just us humans trying to impose our sanitary rules on them. :D