Emma

Far too busy!!!

hi everybody just wanted to let you know I'm still here but have been soooo busy this summer that, although I've snatched a few minutes here and there to read the forum, I've not been able to contribute to any chats etc.

Having a lovely summer with my girls(who are just divine) and other pets,including a guinea pig I'm looking after for a while. But most of my time has been spent cricket watching. Both son and hubby play and it's been non stop.

Hope you are all having fun this summer and enjoying your girls.

Hopefully I'll be able to log on more frequently now that I'm better organised. :wink:

Hi Emma nice to see you back, I also have a hubby and son who are cricket mad and I do like to watch them but not sure I will get to all the matches they are playing in this weekend though, they have 1 match on Saturday and 2 on Sunday luckily the under 15 match on Sunday morning is only 20 overs and then they are both playing in a 45 overs match in the afternoon........... :lol::lol: