Egzandra

Crochet beaded edging?

I have a lovely lamp that was my mother's, but the edging is a bit curled up. I look at it and imagine a lovely crochet beaded edging maybe with beads hanging down. Does anyone know of any patterns for this type of thing, and I'll have that old edging off in a flash!

Thank you, crafty people.

Egzandra

:D Thankyou for your reply. I did what you said and found some on About.com, also I am sure I must have a book of edgings somewhere.

I have so many ideas for crafty things going round in my head, but so little time to do them all in! Also I have got an old cylinder shape 70's pouffe that I want to sew a stretch denim cover for, and then crochet an over-cover in string to put over it. That should look nice. :D

:D Thankyou for your reply. I did what you said and found some on About.com, also I am sure I must have a book of edgings somewhere.

I have so many ideas for crafty things going round in my head, but so little time to do them all in! Also I have got an old cylinder shape 70's pouffe that I want to sew a stretch denim cover for, and then crochet an over-cover in string to put over it. That should look nice. :D

:roll: Know what you mean about having so many ideas and not enough time! :lol: I like the sound of the pouffe - there is a similar design in my crochet book. It looks fab! 8)