Jump to content
Chook n Boo Mum

Rats......I just "got" one!

Recommended Posts

Well, that's a lot more brave than I would have been! :clap:

 

I had to leave some bait down for rats last year. It obviously worked because I opened their door to their sleep area one morning and a king rat had crawled up and died and was dead inside. Talk about making me jump!!! :shock::shock::shock:

 

Even though it was dead, it took me a while to 'bag it up' and dispose. :vom:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...