BeckyBoo

Food question - fairly urgent

(and a little bit dumb!) My bunnies are currently on Excel rabbit pellet but the last two times I've tried to buy it they've only had Excel light. Well my rabbits aren't overweight so I didn't buy it. Now they have run out of their pellets so I HAVE to buy something. Do I buy the light stuff or buy a similar pellet to Excel from the supermarket which isn't what they're used to but isn't calorie controlled. My two are general bunnies and only about 2 years old so I don't really want to put them on a diet.

Dilemma!! There's always something! Which would you buy, because I have to go out shortly to get them SOMETHING?

BeckyBoo

I have two buns on excel light and the other two on excel normal; when I have run out of one, I have given them the other for a couple of days with no ill effects. My thought would be to get the excel light for now, on the basis that if it is excel I guess it is more like their usual food than a different brand. Then get normal excel as soon as you can, and either keep them on that or gradually mix it with whatever food you prerer to use long term.

Hope that helps!

Cathy and Lego (on excel light but must have a good metabloism as he remains curvy like his mum!)