Guest Posted May 10, 2010 Share Posted May 10, 2010 Hi I know I can buy this type of pellet in ie pets at home etc but its £5.99 for a v small bag.I am looking for larger bags does anyone know who manufactures this, I know its available. It is really good to keep the small ducklings on the pond (to help stop crows killing them etc). I just need to buy bigger quantity? I have searched on the net but to no avail, my feed merchant will get it for me but I need a brand!? Any ideas thanks Indie Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Egluntyne Posted May 11, 2010 Share Posted May 11, 2010 Just googled and found these. http://www.food4wildbirds.co.uk/wildlife-food/swan-duck-food-c-631_674.html http://www.greenfingers.com/superstore/product.asp?dept_id=200418&pf_id=LS5804D&co=fr http://www.junglegoldlimited.com/duck_food.htm http://www.thebirdtable.co.uk/shop/afsquirrelfood.htm Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mayo Posted May 13, 2010 Share Posted May 13, 2010 . Hi indie, I can recommend these guys. very helpful : quick and reliable delivery. http://www.millbryhill.co.uk/ Their "Fancy Feeds Fenland Waterfowl Pellets" pleased my duck a lot, as did their "Mixed Corn - Poultry" Enjoy your ducks : they're the best (Sorry, chuck-lovers ; but you Know I'm right . . . . !!). M. . Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Posted May 13, 2010 Share Posted May 13, 2010 .Hi indie, I can recommend these guys. very helpful : quick and reliable delivery. http://www.millbryhill.co.uk/ Their "Fancy Feeds Fenland Waterfowl Pellets" pleased my duck a lot, as did their "Mixed Corn - Poultry" Many thanks do these ones float? If they do that is a good price thank you and also Egluntyne for responding, the ducklings seem to be safer on their pond. Thanks indie Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Posted May 14, 2010 Share Posted May 14, 2010 https://www.gjwtitmuss.co.uk/customer/basket.asp? Hi today I visited the above very helpfull and loaded the car it was about £10 for a 15kg bag of floating pellets, but my car smells very fishy now! indie Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...