ladyjulian Posted July 15, 2010 Share Posted July 15, 2010 One of the quail has a little 'bump' on one of her toes. It's only little - I thought she had poo stuck to her foot but when I looked, it's just a little tiny growth of hard skin. She doesn't seem to have feeling in it and didn't mind when I touched it. She's perfectly happy, moving with no difficulty, and not in any sort of pain or distress. Is this normal for quail? Obviously she's too little for a bunion plaster Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lewis Posted July 26, 2010 Share Posted July 26, 2010 Quail can sometimes suffer with their feet being so small, things get stuck to them, and if they walk in poo the acid does no good for them. Could it be bumblefoot? If its not swollen and just hard skin, and causing no pain I'd leave it as is Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...