Dizzy-Deb Posted September 8, 2010 Share Posted September 8, 2010 Can it be mail ordered or do need to get from a vets. Is it a prescription only medication ? Want to get some in stock to do my girls. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
chicken bark Posted September 8, 2010 Share Posted September 8, 2010 It can be ordered from a number of places online. I got mine from Animal Medicines. You don't need a prescription but you will need to fill in some form of disclaimer. I got the 1%. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Chucky Mama Posted September 8, 2010 Share Posted September 8, 2010 If you google it you can do some price checking. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
DebC Posted September 8, 2010 Share Posted September 8, 2010 I got mine from Countrywide. I think that locally to you there is one at Newport and Bridgnorth. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...