CallyChook Posted October 7, 2010 Share Posted October 7, 2010 So, is anyone else watching strictly as avidly as I will be this year? I've watched every single episode since the very first series, and while I don;t remember a lot of it and am not totally obsessed like those on the bbc strictly forum, I wouldnt miss it for the world! For me, I loved jimi mistry, matt baker, and kara was so precise.... I can see I'll have quite a few favourites this year! I even enjoyed Ann Widecombe, and normally I have no time for rubbish dancers even if I like them as a celebrity. I temd to agree with the judges and get a bit frustrated when the public keep the poor dancers in just for comedy value (eg John Sergeant!) Baby is due this saturday and I have told OH that if she decides to send me into labour on the day, then to set the water birthing pool up in front of the telly, I will be watching it NO MATTER WHAT!! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Egluntyne Posted October 7, 2010 Share Posted October 7, 2010 Have locked this as there is a thread already running **here** Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...