madchickenlady Posted October 8, 2010 Share Posted October 8, 2010 You might remember that I rehomed my silkies in August. The lady that took them is lovely, and also took two of my boy chick pekins. She is currently hatching some lemon cuckoo and lavender mottled frizzle pekins, and has offered me one of each if she gets girls! I am very excited, and praying for a healthy, girl heavy hatch Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Posted October 8, 2010 Share Posted October 8, 2010 cannot wait to see. I constantly check your blog to see the updates. They make me laugh and make me happy after a long day at college Hope to see some more antics of the hens with the new ones as well Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mrs Dabooka Posted October 8, 2010 Share Posted October 8, 2010 Congratulations hope the new family members settle in. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
madchickenlady Posted October 9, 2010 Author Share Posted October 9, 2010 Thanks (And thanks Chickens ) Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Posted October 9, 2010 Share Posted October 9, 2010 No thank you I love your blog. It is so funny. I have finally finished reading every single installment so just waiting for the next one Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mrs Dabooka Posted October 13, 2010 Share Posted October 13, 2010 Thanks for the tip Chickens... MadChickenLady, I've checked out your blog now and it's great You will be gaining a new follower very shortly Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
madchickenlady Posted October 14, 2010 Author Share Posted October 14, 2010 Thank you Mrs Dabooka Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...