abwsco Posted October 23, 2010 Share Posted October 23, 2010 Now I have my wonderful Muck Boots for keeping my feet warm but sometimes I just quickly need to nip out so was wondering about some Snuggs. For anyone who has them are they easy to get on and off and also how is their sizing as they do either a 4-5 or 6-7 and I'm between a 5 and 5 1/2 so was wondering if size 6-7 would be mahoosive Ta Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
bigmommasally Posted October 23, 2010 Share Posted October 23, 2010 I love my Aussie Soles, they are very easy to slip on. I wear them with the turn down bit pulled up and tuck my trousers in the top. I have the "S" size and I'm a 4 - 4 1/2, they are a bit roomy on me, I tried the "XS" on when I bought them but they were too small. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
craftyhunnypie Posted October 23, 2010 Share Posted October 23, 2010 I have some snuggs. Very warm & cozy, but maybe a little big feeling. I'm a size 6 & they do feel a bit loose on the foot. Emma.x Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
abwsco Posted October 23, 2010 Author Share Posted October 23, 2010 Thank you both. Errm, I don't know what to do now Can't seem to find any stockists nearby either so would have to be online and then the faff of returning them Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
bigmommasally Posted October 23, 2010 Share Posted October 23, 2010 Just got my mum to try mine on, she's a 6 - 6 1/2 and she said they were only a little bit too small so I would think that they would be fine for you. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
abwsco Posted October 23, 2010 Author Share Posted October 23, 2010 Thanks Sally Think I'll risk it as haven't seen anything else similar. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
abwsco Posted October 26, 2010 Author Share Posted October 26, 2010 Ordered a size S from Jellyegg late on Sunday and they've arrived today. Thanks to Sally for measuring the insoles from hers so I knew they'd fit Already got them dirty by going out to the girls in the rain. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
bigmommasally Posted October 27, 2010 Share Posted October 27, 2010 Phew! Glad they fit Are you happy with them? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
abwsco Posted October 27, 2010 Author Share Posted October 27, 2010 Phew! Glad they fit Are you happy with them? They're good and really easy to get on and off for quickly nipping out to the girls which is what I wanted Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...