katek Posted October 27, 2010 Share Posted October 27, 2010 I would like a bigger chicken run. I have an omlet classic with the standard run. If I add an extension then the run will be too long for where it can fit in the garden. It is just the wrong shape. In summer I can make a simple more open run for the garden which is bigger and they will f/r when we are at home. We have loads of foxes this time of year. I am in the outskirts of countryside and friends with chickens say I really need the run to be fox proof at the moment but not from the spring due to the abundance of wildlife around here. Can anyone advise me where I could get a good covered run, or how to make one for my lovely chooks (ex-bat which I have had a few days) who now don't like to be cooped up after a few days of freedom. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Jools Posted October 28, 2010 Share Posted October 28, 2010 Whereabouts in the country are you? Bay Animal Housing (Lancaster) are very reasonable. Whitebarn are in Yorkshire and Aviaries4U somewhere south of Watford Gap lol. Or there are often run panels being sold on ebay for you to make one yourself. HTH Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...