beach chick Posted October 31, 2010 Share Posted October 31, 2010 I did my girls with the Johnsons spray 2 Sundays ago, but for various reasons was not able to follow up last Sunday (we were away) or today (quail crisis plus having to go 70 miles to inlaws for lunch...) so, do I start all over again with the spray, ie spray them all tomorrow, and then again the following Monday? or will another treatment now be sufficient? should say that I could find no evidence of any nasties when I did them 2 weeks ago. thanks! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Redwing Posted October 31, 2010 Share Posted October 31, 2010 you need to get the lifecycles of the bugs so I'd start again - you can do no harm by doing that Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
beach chick Posted November 1, 2010 Author Share Posted November 1, 2010 thanks - that's what I thought, will have to get out there (when I've done some work!!) Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...