beach chick Posted November 12, 2010 Share Posted November 12, 2010 anyone going tomorrow? it's at Earls Court. I'm going coz its work, but taking the girls because youngest wants to see lots of chihuahuas (!) and oldest is a sucker for anything furry plus shopping... Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Seagazer Posted November 13, 2010 Share Posted November 13, 2010 Oh I haven't been for years and years. I discovered the Australian Terrier when we were there so it is very good for getting to see new types of dogs. Also they had some lovely stands with gorgeous doggie goodies. They also put on good shows, I think it was the Essex dog agility team when we were there. I'm I hope you have a lovely time. I don't think hubby will let me go as he knows I'm longing for a whippet. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...