northstarred Posted November 29, 2010 Share Posted November 29, 2010 Hi there all - I was just wondering if anyone knows where I can get 3 or 4 straw or hay bales to pop round the eglu for protection? I've been reading on the forum that would help my girls with this freezing weather! We are near Manchester. Thanks! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
scarlettohara Posted November 29, 2010 Share Posted November 29, 2010 Any horse feed supplier will have hay and straw. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
northstarred Posted November 29, 2010 Author Share Posted November 29, 2010 Thanks v much - good ole google found one in stockport for us and enthusiastic hubby's come back with 6 bales! Chooks look cosy now! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
scarlettohara Posted November 29, 2010 Share Posted November 29, 2010 Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...