Happy chickens! Posted December 4, 2010 Share Posted December 4, 2010 It might be worth re-pressurising the system if you've bled the radiators, even if there didn't seem to be any air in them? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Bramble Posted December 4, 2010 Author Share Posted December 4, 2010 Thank you v much Steve, I will do as you suggest, I am also beginning to fear it's the pump, BG said it was ok, but of course it was working when they were here so difficult for them to diagnose the fault. I'm very grateful for all your advice, thank you! Thank you also happy chickens, I guess there's no harm in trying to RP the system, I'll give it a go, thank you!!!!! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Steve the Gas Posted December 4, 2010 Share Posted December 4, 2010 Report back with any observations please.. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Bramble Posted December 4, 2010 Author Share Posted December 4, 2010 Report back with any observations please.. Will do and will definitely let you know if I ever find out the actual problem, for future reference!! Thank you!!! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...