Dolly Posted February 19, 2011 Share Posted February 19, 2011 Yesterday afternoon Roxy wasn't her usual self and was slow and hunched up, in between bouts of looking reasonably ok and scratching about. She returned to the nest box a couple of times and just stood in it, I assumed trying to lay a soft egg (she had laid a thin shelled egg very early that morning though). This morning I hoped the egg (if that was indeed the problem) would have come out, but there was no sign and she is still slow, hunched up and looking poorly. I've brought her indoors in a cat basket with food and water which she has eaten and drunk from but I don't know what to do next. Any thoughts gratefully received, I'm so worried about her, she's my angel. Thanks so much. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Egluntyne Posted February 19, 2011 Share Posted February 19, 2011 Article on egg binding **here** Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...