chickenNutter Posted March 13, 2011 Share Posted March 13, 2011 My older bantie girls stopped laying at the end of last September but I noticed them pancaking again 3 days ago, and just when I decided to clean the eglu out and take it apart for a really good wash, Mabel my frizzle tried to get into the nest box. I opened up the spare eglu whilst I cleaned the main eglu and Bingo! after half an hour she came out looking very pleased with herself and announced an egg! I am sure Hettie will lay within the next day or so, and Lilo Lil my new 5 month old Silkie has started pancaking too! Just Dot to wait for now but she is only about 16 weeks so showing no signs yet. Eggs again after a 6 month break! Huzzah! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Purplemaniacs Posted March 13, 2011 Share Posted March 13, 2011 Well done Mabel Do you know how much your bantie eggs weigh, just wondered how small is small Chrissie Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...