muzzboy Posted March 20, 2011 Share Posted March 20, 2011 Hi as I have only had my chickens for 2weeks they were temperally housed on my vegetable patch I have just assembled their new home and its located else where in the garden shall I leave them in the new home for a few days any advice Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
chicken bark Posted March 20, 2011 Share Posted March 20, 2011 I'm assuming the new house has a run attached. I'd leave them in there for a few days like you say. They get easily confused. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
muzzboy Posted March 20, 2011 Author Share Posted March 20, 2011 In their new home they have a 9ft run but I do like them to Rome my garden when I am about so I guess that's ok to leave them in for a few days even though they a itching to come out Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...