lougarbard Posted March 29, 2011 Share Posted March 29, 2011 Hi, This is my cockerel who hatched last summer. I just wondered f anyone could throw any light on what breeds he could be crossed between! Thanks. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
quickcluck Posted March 29, 2011 Share Posted March 29, 2011 Not sure, but he's got lovely looking legs!!! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
craftyhunnypie Posted March 29, 2011 Share Posted March 29, 2011 I thought brahma at first until I saw his body & featherless legs. I would say he's got Wyandotte in him & normal ginger ( warren or the like). He's a real looker! Emma.x Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
tracyann Posted March 29, 2011 Share Posted March 29, 2011 No idea, but he's a handsome chap. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...