Sam Posted May 29, 2011 Share Posted May 29, 2011 (edited) I'll try to keep it short!! Blacky has been broody and I used the broody cage to snap her out of it last week and she hasn't laid since. This evening in the nest box there was this thing (lash?) and an egg membrane covering another soft egg She lays funny eggs, Claret suggested I stop her laying to give her a rest but before I had a chance she went broody so stopped laying on her own accord. If it is a lash, will she lay after? I've had a look at the lash FAQs but they look a lot lighter in those photos. Oh and also there was like the white of an egg around the lashy thing. Thanks for any help!! Shes a bit of a disaster chicken Edited May 30, 2011 by Guest Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ain't Nobody Here Posted May 29, 2011 Share Posted May 29, 2011 Doesn't look much like what I'd expect a lash to look like . Not sure what it is . Sorry that's not much help . Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sam Posted May 29, 2011 Author Share Posted May 29, 2011 Thank you, It is helpful I didn't think it looked too lash like, but couldn't see anything in the FAQs which look anything like it! I've done a bit of googling but the only thing I've found is lashs. Bizarre - she seems okay in herself though, still running away from me and anything that comes near! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...