The Dogmother Posted November 24, 2011 Share Posted November 24, 2011 We use this for ordering in supplies for work.... it seems to be broken; I've tried logging in and it won't accept my user name/password, checked and it is correct. I have asked it to email me my password (twice) and nothing has come through. I guess it's broken Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Goosey Lucy Posted November 24, 2011 Share Posted November 24, 2011 Is working for me x Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
The Dogmother Posted November 24, 2011 Author Share Posted November 24, 2011 I'll try again then Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Goosey Lucy Posted November 24, 2011 Share Posted November 24, 2011 Good luck. I never use them, only logged in to check it's working. Our store over here is tiny compared to the UK ones, OH forgets and goes in once a year and comes out shaking his head at how little there is. We have proper shops here, and it's great Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
The Dogmother Posted November 24, 2011 Author Share Posted November 24, 2011 I only use them for the work shopping Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...