cavs cats n chicks Posted May 27, 2012 Share Posted May 27, 2012 Is there an omlet club on Facebook, was sure I read there was but cant find it. Question 2 - am I going mad (probably) was sure I read on here somewhere some tips for removing a division between the nest box and roosting area on the cube, but cant find it .... help please Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Plum Posted May 27, 2012 Share Posted May 27, 2012 If you take the back off the cube it lifts out. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
cavs cats n chicks Posted May 27, 2012 Author Share Posted May 27, 2012 Thank you, it was a discussion about whether or not to remove the divider between the next and coop, and how it made cleaning out much easier. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Plum Posted May 28, 2012 Share Posted May 28, 2012 Sorry not tried that. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...