Meganymoo Posted June 16, 2012 Share Posted June 16, 2012 (edited) Hi, thinking of getting another rabbit! Might be getting one from Jens bunnies! Edited June 19, 2012 by Guest Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
lillybettybabs Posted June 18, 2012 Share Posted June 18, 2012 Her website looks good but see if you can visit her first. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sageandonion Posted June 19, 2012 Share Posted June 19, 2012 Both our bunnies are from her - if it's the Jen in Herefordshire. I found her online and we drove a very long way both times to get our bunnies. OH thought I'd lost the plot the 1st time round - in actual fact I'd confused Herefordshire with Hertfordshire and hadn't realised it was so far - geography was never my strong point! Anyway we got a buck at 1st then 6 months later got a doe. We found Jen's advice spot on and our bunnies are lovely natured - the nicest bunnies we've ever had. Pics please if you get one from her . Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
lillybettybabs Posted June 20, 2012 Share Posted June 20, 2012 Brilliant, nice to here of good breeders, I just wish a certain large pet store would be more responsible about where it gets it's bunnies from. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...