Back to Acrylic panels for the WIR. Mine have just arrived and are too big. Can you believe it :cry: I measured the top panels but not the bottom as I thought they were all the same size :doh: So my bottom ones are 1 /12 cm too big.

The answer is measure twice and cut once as my old builder used to say :lol:

Anway Levi at Trent Plastics came to my rescue. He is a star :D Can highly recommend them.

But BEWARE when you measure up.!!

No , but I rang them to say that I had measured wrongly and would I have to re purchase the 7 too large panels?

He said he would be able to resize them for me if I paid the collection and return charge according to weight. So I did . I thought that was really helpful. :D

Mind you, it is a much more expensive proposition than the glass tarps I had. But they had got really tatty after 2 1/2 years, so I raided the piggy bank to buy the panels . I hope they last! :pray:

I think I actually measured all the panels too snugly. It would have been easier to fix the Rapstraps if I had left a gap round each panel. Is that what you did ANH?