FatJasper Posted July 18, 2012 Share Posted July 18, 2012 Hi all We have 3 medium sized chickens (a Speckledy, a Brown Leghorn and a Nera) in an Eglu Go. In the usual fashion, I am becoming addicted to chicken keeping (who'd have thought it was so easy...) and want some more. But I don't think we could fit any more medium sixed chickens into the Go as the product info says 3 medium sized or 6 bantams. So I was wondering about getting a couple of bantams. Do you think that's too many chickens for one Eglu Go and if not, is it ok to mix medium sized ones and bantams? Obviously we'd make sure we kept them separate for a while (we had some introduction issues with our last brood before Mr Fox put an end to the problem..) Thanks! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...