rachyerbs Posted July 18, 2012 Share Posted July 18, 2012 (edited) Our lovely Cheeky the chicken went broody, so we bought some fertilised eggs and put them under her. They hatched 2 days earlier than expected on June 24th, so I guess now they are 3.5 weeks old and probably way too young to sex!! I haven't given them names yet, in case we can't keep them if they are boys, but the 2nd one is definitely going to be a bit of a frizz! ....... Photos didn't work on the first go! Edited July 18, 2012 by Guest Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
rachyerbs Posted July 18, 2012 Author Share Posted July 18, 2012 Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
rachyerbs Posted July 18, 2012 Author Share Posted July 18, 2012 all my pics are coming out really massive it seems, think I am more of a technophobe than I thought!! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
miller30 Posted July 18, 2012 Share Posted July 18, 2012 Hi cant see your photos but my 7 polands are now 8 weeks old and they are hard to sex if your lucky the boys sometimes crow at this age but the cockbirds have like a punk rocker hair do and the girls is like a smooth pom pom this could take a while to show leanne Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
miller30 Posted July 18, 2012 Share Posted July 18, 2012 I can see them now i think you will have to wait a few more weeks leanne Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
rachyerbs Posted July 18, 2012 Author Share Posted July 18, 2012 Thanks Leanne, think it is wishful thinking on my part, so I will just keep my fingers crossed for some girlies Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...