Eggasperated Posted August 6, 2012 Share Posted August 6, 2012 One of my younger girls has a lazy looking eye. Most of the time it appears that a small amount of top and bottom eyelid is visible but if you catch her attention she opens her eye normally, almost as if when she is relaxed the eyelids relax slightly as well - I'm not sure If I've explained that very well. It is only in the one eye and she doesn't show any other sign of a problem, no sneezing or running of the eye, and she lays every day. I was wondering if anyone else has experience of this with a chicken or whether a trip to the vets would be a good idea? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Egghead68 Posted August 7, 2012 Share Posted August 7, 2012 One of mine had this when she was young. In her case it just went away as she got older. If you're worried I'd take her to the vet though. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...