BuryFCA1 Posted October 13, 2012 Share Posted October 13, 2012 Loads of feathers missing in a fairly big patch at the back of the neck on my girl Pamela. I dont know if she is having her feathers pecked at and being bullied by others or if it is just natural when they moult for there to be a big patch there. Any ideas anyone? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lavenders_Blue Posted October 13, 2012 Share Posted October 13, 2012 I seem to remember your hens have stopped laying? In which case a moult is very likely, and it does tend to happen at this time of year. Yes it is quite normal for bald patches to appear during a moult. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
zakjon-98 Posted October 13, 2012 Share Posted October 13, 2012 I agree she could be moulting. One of mine is moulting and has a bald patch on her neck. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...