BeckyBoo

face painter needed in surrey - tomorrow!

Hi, I know it's a longshot but I'm desperate so we're trying anything - we organise Berties Bisley Bash which is a live music event on the village green where all the money we make (and I mean all of it) goes to charity. With the weather being so horrendous we have serious doubts as to wether anyone will turn up, Bertie (OH) is ill with temperature and throwing up so instead of making last minute arrangements he's up in bed, and now to cap it all, with less than 24 hours notice our face painter has e mailed to say sorry she can't make it. Kids LOVE getting their faces painted and it was a good pull for us last year. Is there anyone out there who can help us out, or who knows someone who can. You don't have to be professional, just prepared to have a go. We cover the cost of paints and would put in towards petrol if someone was coming from a long way off (we're jct 3 M3) and normally we ask for a percentage of takings >> the charity but we're so desperate we really don't care and are more than willing to negotiate.

If you're interested in helping then pm me, or if you just want to see what I'm talking about check out either www.ccll.co.uk, got to link news and events, Berties Bash,

or

http://mrsbertie.vox.com/library/post/berties-bisley-bash.html

Mrs Bertie

Mrs Bertie - I know it's a long shot but if there is a University near you why not give them a ring. Some student would love a bit of cash! But I'm not sure if they have broken up or not yet???

Maybe ring a youth centre or art college??? Even the W.I???

Gosh, if I'd lived nearer I'd have jumped at the chance! As I love anything arty (hence my user name), but I'm tied up tomorrow anyway. We are off to Garden poultry hopefully to reserve chooks & my sister my come home with some.

Good luck.

Emma.x