Chicken deficient

What to do with hatching eggs?

The majority of my broody hen's clutch hatched on tuesday, so the chicks are 3 days old, (one is 6 days old as it hatched early).

I now have 2 more eggs peeping and hopefully shortly pipping.

Should I:

a) put the eggs under the broody hen tonight to hatch

b) put the chicks under the broody hen during the night after they hatch

c) keep them separate

:think:

Thanks

The majority of my broody hen's clutch hatched on tuesday, so the chicks are 3 days old, (one is 6 days old as it hatched early).

I now have 2 more eggs peeping and hopefully shortly pipping.

Should I:

a) put the eggs under the broody hen tonight to hatch

b) put the chicks under the broody hen during the night after they hatch

c) keep them separate

:think:

Thanks

I think it's to late to put the eggs back under the broody she'll now be in mothering mode

B will depend a lot on the broody best to try adding them in the day time through which was the advice I was given back in May when I had to get a couple of day olds to go with a lone chick they also told me to check them after an hour as by them it would be clear as to weather or not the broody would accept the new chicks (the lone chick is 4 days older than the two I added ) but it was clear as soon as I added them that she was relived to have a couple more so she didn't have to 'entertain' the lone chick any more I should add that Rebecca is an experienced broody and a very good one to boot so that helped