WitchHazel

Kitchens Hacker, Schuller, Keller, RotPunkt Ultima

Hello fellow Omleteers

I'm trying to choose a new kitchen. I've looked at lots, but they all look OK in the showroom. I need some info from people who have experienced certain brands. I already have friends who have experience of a number of manufacturers, so at the mo I am looking for views on a small set of brands where I don't already have feedback.

Does anyone have any of the following kitchens? If so, what made you choose the one you did. What did you get, and did it live up to your expectations? Was it worth the money?

* Hacker

* Schuller

* Keller

* RotPunkt

* Ultima

What type of doors/fronts did you go for? Would you choose them again next time? Would you recommend your choice to someone else (me, for example).

Thanks for any help you can give

Hazel

I am having a new kitchen on the 7th October by, byba kitchens, i have chosen the Ivory as my colour and the Newport door style with the ebony wood work surface and a free standing made to order pantry cupboard.

I am buying my new appliances , and the ceramic sink and new tap are already sat on my kitchen table just waiting. It is too heavy for me to move so it has to stay there.

A country kitchen classic style all round.