sadietoo

Dead Sea minerals.

More of a warning really. Went to London yesterday with DD. And saw Jeeves and Wooster which was brilliant. Anyway there was a shopping event in Seven Dials and so we were browsing. As you do. And weren't surprised to be given some free soap samples from a place called Sakare. We were then invited into the shop for some more free samples which actually turned out to be a demonstration of their products which in all fairness did make our hands wonderfully soft and a mineral face peel which also seemed ok. We were then told that the scrub and hand cream cost £90 together and the mineral mask normally £60 was thrown in for free. When I said I hadn't come out intending to spend £90 on skin care the cost of the two pots of scrub and cream magically dropped to £50 for the two! Hmmm indeed. Needless to say we left. Just wanted to give you the heads up. I am sure you canny omleteers would avoid a place like this like the plague (I normally would but it was that sort of event with free tastings etc so my guard was down). But I thought I'd just put a heads up on here anyway They have other branches. Walk past quickly and don't make eye contact! And if you want Dead Sea minerals I'm sure you can buy similar products at a fraction of the price elsewhere.