Chucky Mama

Hello Fresh - I'm impressed

I have just received a Hello Fresh food delivery. I took up a Groupon that cost £19.95 for 4 meals for 4 people (would have cost £65 full price). I had never heard of them before but thought for the price I couldn't go wrong.

I have received the ingredients and beautiful step by step recipe cards to make the following:

Lamb & Mint Meatball Tagine, Orange & Honey Chicken Jambalaya, Tiger Prawn Risoto with Irish Shellfish Butter & Gammon Steak with Roasties and Lentil. All on the ingredient are either organic or of very high welfare standards etc. I am really impressed with the service, delivery and quality.

I am tempted to sign up for the full price boxes intermittently as there will be no waste and I get new recipe ideas :think:

Hello Fesh

There is no waste, all the packaging is recyclable and they price it against getting it from the supermarkets and it appears cheaper ( although doesn't price up against Aldi & Lidl which use a lot!). I think I will get an occasional box rather than a regular one. I now wish I had bought a couple as gifts :doh: