IsaBelg

Autodoor gives error message "door blocked"

I was having the problem with door remaining open and error message of “door blocked” so I cleaned door entry to ensure no obstructions. It continued to try closing for the five times but still failed. I rang omlet, for any suggestions. They advised first to try removing the batteries, waiting two minutes and replacing the batteries. This makes the door recalibrate. This fixed the problem for me. Their second suggestion was to perform a factory reset. Hope this helps. Thankful to omlet for their speedy and easy resolution.

I have tried everything...took out batteries, put them back in, put in new batteries, factory re-set...nothing. And the door remains closed. It is snowing like crazy so my fingers are numb and the girls can't get into the coop to lay their eggs because the door is shut. And Omlet is closed for a "bank holiday". There should be a way to open the damn thing manually.

This just happened to me today... to resolve the issue I removed the controller and disconnected it from the door, removed the batteries and let it timeout so that it reset itself, I then added the batteries back in and reprogrammed it, then I reattached it to the door and manually closed it which triggered a calibration process, It works now and hopefully this fault won't happen again. 

On 1/3/2022 at 5:39 PM, barbaaann said:

I have tried everything...took out batteries, put them back in, put in new batteries, factory re-set...nothing. And the door remains closed. It is snowing like crazy so my fingers are numb and the girls can't get into the coop to lay their eggs because the door is shut. And Omlet is closed for a "bank holiday". There should be a way to open the damn thing manually.

loosen the 2 screws on the front of the door, pull the plastic bits out, this releases the runner from the motor so it slides freely