Hi , I was also looking into using the Cube for rabbits because I am worried the Eglu Go might be too small for housing two rabbits sufficiently, even if it will only be used for nights (for daytime they have a proper run). I am not concerned about lacking hay rack or water bottle in the Cube. May ask why you think the separate drawers of the Cube might be a problem (sorry, if this is a silly question, I only know it from pictures, never seen a real one yet).

Thanks 

On 11/3/2021 at 1:44 PM, muemmelmino said:

Hi , I was also looking into using the Cube for rabbits because I am worried the Eglu Go might be too small for housing two rabbits sufficiently, even if it will only be used for nights (for daytime they have a proper run). I am not concerned about lacking hay rack or water bottle in the Cube. May ask why you think the separate drawers of the Cube might be a problem (sorry, if this is a silly question, I only know it from pictures, never seen a real one yet).

Thanks 

If you take out the roosting bars, the bottom of the Cube isn’t one solid base, but consists of separate poop drawers. I doubt if that is a solid enough base to hold adult rabbits. Especially if it is on a stand. The Cube isn’t made to sit on the ground.

Just realised that the new Cube actually has a single poop drawer, which does actually looks more sturdy than the separate drawers from the previous version. 
Just realise it isn’t developed for rabbits, so might not fit all your needs.