CAROLINA

WIRING FAULT

Hi, we just received our auto-door for our chickens. We installed it. All well. We have set the door to open and close with the TIMER function. However, for some reason the closing function doesn't work properly, it gives WIRING FAULT. And the door closes half way and then it stops, so the door stays half way open. Could you please let us know what we should do? Thank you

On 6/3/2022 at 10:26 PM, Linda Schenne said:

I am also getting a wiring fault and the door won't open or close?  Is there a solution for this or a part that is needed?

I’ve read elsewhere you take the batteries out count to 10 and replace and all should work.

On 12/22/2021 at 5:22 PM, CAROLINA said:

Hi, we just received our auto-door for our chickens. We installed it. All well. We have set the door to open and close with the TIMER function. However, for some reason the closing function doesn't work properly, it gives WIRING FAULT. And the door closes half way and then it stops, so the door stays half way open. Could you please let us know what we should do? Thank you

I’m having the same problem but our door still closes . We have had it for over a year now and never had any bother