The first night in the cube seemed to go well. When I went to put them in the cube for the night, they had already gone to roost so I was pleased

about that. I'm not sure they particularly like the roosting bars though. They seems to be sat together rather than perched on the bars as they were in the other coop. Maybe the bars need to be more spaced out? They seemed uncomfortable when I checked on them, but maybe I'm wrong. I'd appreciate any comments.

Also, they seem unable to use the glug..I've had to put it lower for them to get the water from the top.. other than that, it's all going quite well!!!

On Tuesday, once the new hens were out of the Cube Eglu, I showed them how to get water from the new glug. I think our older hens will manage when they are introduced as they have used a bunny bottle before now. The difficulty that they had initially was in getting out of the cube as I think they thought it a long jump down. There was no ladder! However, a large upturned plastic plant pot helped them get in and out.

They now have a ladder and that appears to be better.