The Dogmother

Fruitstock 2006

Well, the dates for Fruitstock 2006 have been announced

http://www.fruitstock.com/

This event organised by Innocent, the smoothie people was fantastic last year, and made even better by the presence of Omlet. Regents Park in London was brought alive by organic food stands, herbal stalls, funky clothes and live music. We hope to go again this year - perhaps we'll see you there this time - let me know nearer the time if you intend to go.

It's a fab family event with a bit of a hippie feel to it. Tons of good food and loads of drink. We just chilled out in the sun and listened to the music.

I've emailed James to let him know the dates, he has passed it on to Penny, and I said that I'd probably like to help one of the days.

Thanks for the tip Clare. We've not been but have put the date in the diary and hope to this year!

I found an Innocent Smoothie I'd not tried before this week - Banana, Pineapple and Coconut - absolutely delicious. :P:P

I like that one too Ginette, try the new raspberry and cranberry - sooo tasty! It's about the only way to get Rosie to eat fruit too :roll:

We all ought to have a meeting day/time/place (but not the Omlet stand as they'll be mobbed. We'll wait to see who's coming and whether any of us are on the stand on either of the days before setting it up. Last year we went on a really hot day and just sat in the sun, soaking up the vibes and stuffing ourselves on great organic food!