Hi all.

I was looking in to getting a Winter shade for my Eglu as the weather is still not that good and I don’t want the girls to get too wet, but after looking at the reviews I see that a lot of people seem to be having problems with the shades. Do you know if omlet have changed the design to make them better?

Thanks

My "Winter Shade" was great in the Summer for shade all along the run. It's 11 months old and has faded badly and yesterday I noticed a tear where it has snagged on a run clip. I've got a shower curtain over the top of the run as I feel the winter shade alone doesn't offer enough protection from rain to stop the Auboise going soggy on run floor.

My winter shade is a bit faded and licheny, but it still seems to be going strong after 18 months - my garden is south-facing, so they need the shade in summer, and it seems to provide a reasonable degree of protection from the colder elements. OTOH East Anglia is dry and mild of climate, so it maybe doesn't suit everyone...

Yipee :D . Another opportunity to show off my corrugated plastic rain cover :D . (Yeah, I know, shaddup ANH, we all know about your super-duper rain cover :roll: )

But it's gale proof :D . And keeps everything really dry :D . And it's only £6 per sheet from B&Q (you need 2 :wink: ) :D .

Sorry, I've had a bottle of wine and am a bit effusive tonight :oops: .

2216528126_f56b74c3d1.jpg