SAB

Hemcore or Auboise in (or near) Lanarkshire, Scotland

Can anyone tell me where I can buy hemcore or auboise in Lanarkshire? If you have bought in this area, could you give me an idea of how much it cost and cost of delivery - many thanks. (Cube arriving soon, can't wait!)

Hi there, whereabouts are you in Lanarkshire?. You can get Hemcore at the shop at Lanark Market or the other horsey/ feed place beside Tesco in Lanark - I use both these places for feed/bedding/feeders etc.

I now use Easibed (much less dusty than Hemcore), and get it from Galloway and MacLeod in Stonehouse (I'm in Larkhall so only a few minutes up the road).

:idea: Just realised I think we've actually exchanged a few emails already - looking at your initials I'm guessing you're the same person that emailed me asking if I was the person you knew with the same name :D . Glad to see you're getting a Cube - as I said you're welcome to come and visit me and my chooks any time :)

Yes it is me! Cube was due to arrive this week but has been delayed by a week. Should be picking up 4 chickens soon afterwards and am on waiting list for ex-bats. Amazing how it has taken me years to persuade partner to tolerate a couple of chickens and within a couple of weeks of him agreeing, the kids and I had somehow upped it to a cube, 4 chickens, with hopefully 6 ex-bats joining in future!

As I say, travel not so easy for us non-car drivers, but thanks for offer of visit - may be able to do easier during school summer hols as I take a few weeks off then. If not, then I can always rely on you and others via forum to help me out with all my beginners queries - finding the forum invaluable for this already! Best wishes.