Jump to content
Elowen

What is the easiest way to introduce new chickens to an existing flock?

Recommended Posts

Hi everyone,

How do you usually introduce new chickens to an existing flock?

I’ve seen people use a separate pen or a wire divider so the birds can see each other first, but I’m not sure how long this should take.

Do you have any tips for keeping the bullying under control? I’d also like to know how much extra space and food should be available while they get used to each other.

Any advice would be appreciated!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...