This is not normal. It should only drip when the silver bit is touched. I think perhaps you should send it back? We got one fairly recently, but our two girls cannot work out how to use it at all. I've put the original water holder back in the run as well.

Sheila

Contact Omlet and get them to send a replacement super glug.

As for getting them to use it, we literally got hold of a chicken and shoved her under it :shock: We made her beak peck at the 'nipples' a couple of times so she understood that water came out. Once she was using it, everyone else copied her. We also removed the glugs so that they had no choice, but we did this cautiously and kept an eye to make sure they were drinking.

this reminds me of my mum... phoning up currys when she had insurance on her microwave that the lcd screen was bubbling and cracked- they sent a engineer out (its in built) to whch he looked at it and then peeled off the protective film they send with packaging to show a very shiny non bubble or peeled lcd screen lol. she was mortified. haha :lol: