SLK69 Posted June 3, 2008 Share Posted June 3, 2008 Honestly, I gave over the whole garden to chooks, didn't moan when plants disappeared - All I had was one strawberry barrel, I accepted without complaint when they pulled the plants out the sides - but now they have jumped in and turned the whole thing into a dustbath.!!!! Arrgggg. . . They even wander in the house and peck the house plants. Chicken pie any one ? Susie Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
chelsea Posted June 3, 2008 Share Posted June 3, 2008 hee hee they are naughty little blighters arent they?! They never cease to make me smile, you simply cant get angry with them can you? I bet they dont even eat your plants - just peck bits off (thats what my lot do) Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Speedy1 Posted June 4, 2008 Share Posted June 4, 2008 My delightful three have decided to take a likein to my vine plants. So a quick trip to wilkinsons this evening to get some mesh fencing should keep them away. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Laura & CTB Posted June 4, 2008 Share Posted June 4, 2008 hanging baskets from now on then??? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...