Anyone else still waiting for the 25 metre netting? I ordered my Cube and accessories on 3rd April and am a bit disgruntled at still not having the netting over 2 months later. Just before the Cube arrived, Omlet rang me and said there would be a delay till the end of May, I have heard nothing since and the shop site now says mid-June.

My ex-batts are thoroughly happy in their yard, but they would not be happy if they were just confined to the Cube run all the time. The idea was they could live safely in the yard, and go out and forage for greens without wrecking the garden. Since I can't let them in the garden without the netting, I am having to buy greens for them and, whilst cabbages are not expensive, it's a far from ideal arrangement. Plus I want to see their little faces when they first get out there!

Is it just me?

• Administrators

Hi Dancing Cloud,

Sorry to hear you've been waiting so long for your 25m Netting - I've checked our system and, unfortunately, it seems that the netting hadn't been re-scheduled for delivery. :( I'm afraid we've already had our courier pick-up today, but I'll make sure that it definately goes out tomorrow on a 'Next Day' service.

We do try our hardest to make sure everyone gets their order in the shortest possible timeframe, especially with products like the netting where we're somewhat at the whim of the manufacturer as to when we get shipments, but occasionally we do make mistakes. We can't apologise enough!

Regards,

Matt