SAB Posted June 25, 2008 Share Posted June 25, 2008 Anyone out there getting ex-batts from the BWHT Scottish rescue this weekend. Have just been pleasantly surprised to hear I have reached top of list. I do not drive, however, and it would have to be the very weekend that my sister, who would give me a lift, is away. So, wondered if anyone else going from my direction who would let me car share for the price of petrol? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
SAB Posted June 25, 2008 Author Share Posted June 25, 2008 Sorted thanks! Have a lift door to door - chicken people are great! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
ali-s Posted June 26, 2008 Share Posted June 26, 2008 . Have just been pleasantly surprised to hear I have reached top of list. Thats great news I am hoping that you will be getting the hens I had put my name down for , makes me feel a little better. Still feeling very guilty by refusing them Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...