lisaroo2 Posted June 27, 2008 Share Posted June 27, 2008 ... a birding pal of mine has told me about a site where I can watch baby barn owls in the nestbox on a webcam, so I'm off to watch em. See you all when they've fledged.... Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Reikiranf Posted June 27, 2008 Share Posted June 27, 2008 Share the site address with the rest of us and we won't mind a bit Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
lisaroo2 Posted June 27, 2008 Author Share Posted June 27, 2008 consider it done.... http://www.thewebbroadcastingcorporation.com/barnowlcam_nestcam.html Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Egluntyne Posted June 28, 2008 Share Posted June 28, 2008 Fascinating. They are fast asleep at the mo. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lesley Posted June 28, 2008 Share Posted June 28, 2008 I think I might be joining you!!! They're not doing much yet this morning We have Barnowls nesting nearby - they hunt over our land at dusk.........magical Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Paola Posted June 28, 2008 Share Posted June 28, 2008 My puter does not like it I cannot watch them Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lesley Posted June 28, 2008 Share Posted June 28, 2008 ...did you do the left click/right click/pause/play button thing? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Paola Posted June 28, 2008 Share Posted June 28, 2008 ...did you do the left click/right click/pause/play button thing? No, my puter does not support the software they use Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...